Dee’s African Spa is 100% owned and operated by women and dedicated to female empowerment, today, Dee’s Spas gives exceptional spa and wellness experiences in the hotels in Mpumalanga Lowveld region.
It is a spa brand that is synonymous with innovation, African luxury and authenticity, in harmony with its natural surroundings, its holistic signature treatments, impeccable service and attention to detail.
Dee’s African Spa open its first branch in 2010 at Protea by Marriot Kruger Gate which is located on the banks of the Sabie River just 500 meters away from Paul Kruger Gate of the world-renowned National park, The Kruger National Park. Other branches we opened in Mpumalanga, Dee’s African Spa at Perry’s Bridge, .
The experiences we deliver are consistent and professional. Each of our spas promise peace and tranquility, where you can indulge in our Signature African therapies, signature spa rituals, holistic body treatments and Facial Skincare Therapies
Our offerings include but are not limited to:
• Day spa packages for all occasions
• Corporate wellness packages
• Mobile spa
• Gift vouchers (birthdays, anniversary etc)
DEE’S MOBILE SPA
Mobile Spa is a great value-add to any organisation. We travel to the workplace and/or venue of choice, providing employees and/or executives and/or clients with an on-the-go 15min massage, an effective means of relieving stress. It is easily set up on-site at:
• Conferences & Events
• Golf Days
• Hotels / Lodges / Restaurants
• Any location
DEE’S AFRICAN SPAS HOSPITALITY OFFERINGS
Dee’s African Spas delivers a diverse range of customised services and experiences for business or leisure, incorporating accommodation, travel, wellness and adventure experiences and other requirement in our partner hotels and lodges. Our Offerings include:
• Executive Retreats
• Launch and/or promotions and/or events
• Year-end functions
• Sports Events
Dear Dee’s African Spa Client
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our priority. As a Health and Beauty Spa we have always followed protocols foe disinfection and disease prevention. Due to the growing public health risk surrounding COVID-19, we have intensified our efforts around best practices for virus prevention.
We Have implemented the following steps to ensure the health of our clients and employees:
• Our treatment rooms, equipment and instruments have always been disinfected between clients. We are now, additionally disinfecting shared surfaces such as door handles, counters through the day with disposable cleaning material. Employees follow hand washing according to WHO (World Health Organisation) guidelines.
• Alcohol based hand sanitizers are available to clients and employees.
• Handshakes, hugs are prohibited, please bear with us.
• We highly recommend the use of masks
• We have implemented a self-declaration questionnaire regarding your travel history, your health and contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding in having to answer this questionare.
FOR OUR CLENTS:
• Take good care of yourself, if you are not feeling well, please stay home and contact your Dr as soon as you can.
• Wash your hands frequently or use Hand sanitisers
• Wear a mask I if need be especially in public areas
Dee’s African Spas will continue to monitor the situation and still take additional measures even when this pandemic is over to ensure good hygiene and mostly to ensure the safety of our clients and employees.
Dee’s African spa Team.